Enjoy 3 OMS Books – Free
TRIBES: 15 New Myths for the Permaculture Age (freeBook)
Recent Articles & Interviews
- “Transition Streets Launches in America!” Interview with Carolyne Stayton, Executive Director of Transition US by Willi Paul, Publisher and Transition Consultant at PlanetShifter.com
- “Permaculture Life School” – An Indiegogo Campaign and Interview with Matt Powersby Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- “The Stuff that Isn’t Going Away” – Poem by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- “Permaculture, Rewilding and Herbalism” – Interview with The Perma Pixie (aka Taj Scicluna), Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne, Australia. By Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- “Water” – A Glossary for Creative Kids by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com
- Interview with Tal Fitzpatrick – Coordinator of Volunteering Queensland, Australia‘s Natural Disaster Resilience Leadership Project by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- Send us a message.
← Pouring Love – Interview with healer, spiritual counselor, and writer Julianne Victoria, juliannevictoria.com. By Willi Paul, openmythsource.com
About [ open myth source ]The [open myth source] project gathers conversations, symbols, songs, visual art and stories. Building a house for Myth in the Sustainability Age.
This entry was posted in Alchemy, conversation, Essays, Images, Interviews, News, PR, Sound, Sound Alchemy, Stories, Tools, vision and tagged Arts and Spirit, Café on patio, Community Building, communityAlchemy.com, Gardens, Integrating Science, New Media, Re-Use in Transition, Solar panels, Storefront - Local governance and education, Threatre – plays and concerts, Transition Media Center for Permaculture Arts, Vision by Willi Paul. Bookmark the permalink.