Vision 1.0 for a Sacred Permaculture Age incorporating David Holmgren’s 12 Principles of Permaculture. By Willi Paul. Inspired by Teacher’s David Cody & Kevin Bayuk and class mates, UPDC summer class 2011, Urban Permaculture Institute, SF.
Part journal, part hope chest, these are field notes from my first two summer classes at the Urban Permaculture Institute permaculture course in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill community.
In addition to my hybrid model included in this post, Bayuk and Cody have raised many important things to ponder including:
- the relationship in what I call the “yield vs. needs vs. ethics” equation
- the potential evolution in the profit vs. yield vs. abundance scheme
- the deeper holistic lessons in the
indigenous culture> profit culture > permaculture age progression
- how the “islands of permaculture projects” can be brought together, and not by just a simple directory or two!
- and how permaculture teachers can help repair war torn land and peoples globally.
Can’t wait for tomorrow!