72 hours after his car ran out of gas, the executive found his financial savvy did little to help him find something to eat. The field of green grass stretching on and on, the flies following him with their droning song. Each starving hour passing with a deeper realization of his erroneous judgment regarding what was worthy in life.
Enjoy 3 OMS Books – Free
TRIBES: 15 New Myths for the Permaculture Age (freeBook)
Recent Articles & Interviews
- “Transition Streets Launches in America!” Interview with Carolyne Stayton, Executive Director of Transition US by Willi Paul, Publisher and Transition Consultant at PlanetShifter.com
- “Permaculture Life School” – An Indiegogo Campaign and Interview with Matt Powersby Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- “The Stuff that Isn’t Going Away” – Poem by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- “Permaculture, Rewilding and Herbalism” – Interview with The Perma Pixie (aka Taj Scicluna), Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne, Australia. By Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- “Water” – A Glossary for Creative Kids by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com
- Interview with Tal Fitzpatrick – Coordinator of Volunteering Queensland, Australia‘s Natural Disaster Resilience Leadership Project by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- Send us a message.